Come on all your Arizona flyfishermen. This is a real nice site. Let's start posting. I know a bunch of you has signed up but only me and one other has posted so far. Let's get some discussion going. If we don't use this option, we may not have it. Very Happy Also all you people looking at the site, get signed up so you can post here.
[/img][/url]

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:09 pm

I dunno Bob, gues it's just you and I here on the site. Maybe we should just start making things up, like the 8 pound rainbow taken out of the East Verde the past week. Nah, who'd believe such a thing, anyway? That creek barely runs as it is.

But wait a minute...didn't I just read in the Payson Roundup that SRP has the water running again at the pump from Blue Ridge, aka CC Cragin??

- David

Posted Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 am

Hi guys. I just signed up on this site. I use fly cast, bait cast, and spinning gear. My 2 fly cast rigs are a 5/6 weight, 8', with W6WF line for sunfish, and a 7 weight, 9', with W7WF line for bass and stripers. I don't trout fish and usually fish either Lake Pleasant or Bartlett Lake. Last weekend my partner and I fished Canyon Lake where we caught 2 largemouth, 1 smallmouth, 2 yellow bass, 4 channel cats, and at least 75 bluegills which we caught on ultralight spinning (Danny0 and fly rod (me).

Posted Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

AZ Fish Finder

Social Links