The FCC (Fat Cat Tournament) is being held the first weekend in May at Bartlett Lake. I have already signed up along with my partner Danny. This tourney is put on by the ACCA (Arizona Catfish Conservation Association) and has lots of sponsorship. Great prizes, cash awards, trophies, and raffles. Can't wait! Come on May!!!

Posted Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm

I had a great time at the FCC4 tournament. The first place fish was caught Friday night; 49 pounds. Saturday night I hooked what I know was a better fish but lost it when it broke my 50 pound test leader. Met a lot of fine folks and learned a lot too. Can't wait for next year's event.

Posted Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

We have announced the dates for this year's FCC5 Flat Cat Classic tournament. Dates are May 1, 2, and 3 2015. Trophies and prizes for heaviest flathead catfish tr\hrough 5 places, heaviest channel catfish, heaviest carp, and heaviest Young Angler's fish. Great food, raffle prizes and free camping! See YOU at FCC5!

Posted Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:39 pm

We're having a club meeting of 2-7-19 to discuss out tournament schedule for the year. When I have that information I will post it.

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:24 pm

AZ Fish Finder

Social Links