I do the majority of my fishing from my boat,"Pooder Pie", but when I go shore line fishing , the "War Wagon" makes the trip easier. It started life as a Scott's gardening barrow and has a fold up handle which makes transporting it a lot easier. It also has a molded in tray with a drink holder in the rear of the barrow. I replaced the hard plastic larger wheels in front with inflatable wheels and tires from a 2 wheeled hand dolly, and the smaller rear hard plastic wheels with gray semi soft wheels and tires used on hospital equipment. This has made rolling the rig over rocky uneven ground much easier and quieter than the original wheels. I also added 4 of the coiled round steel rod holders from wal-mart and 2 spring loaded steel clips for tool storage to the rear of the barrow so 2 more rods can be held vertically when the cart is stopped. I chock the front wheels with large rocks to keep it from being pulled by a fish. This rig holds a small cooler, tackle box, radio, and bait container.

Posted Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

AZ Fish Finder

Social Links